Pediatric Chiropractor in Lenexa, KS
Pediatric care is safe, effective, and can help in numerous ways!
What kind of kids do you see?
We like to help all kiddos! Anyone from toddlers, elementary aged, all the way to high school. You are always welcome to message us to see if we would be a good fit!
Do you adjust them the same way as an adult?
We have a variety of tools to help adjust kids, including Activators, Arthrostim, and drop tables. This is a very light pressure technique. Each adjustment is customized to the child.
Is Chiropractic Care for Kids Safe?
Yes, and effective! We use a very gentle technique that is age appropriate. We will be more than happy to accommodate to whatever you, as the parent/guardian, are comfortable with.
What are some reasons for a kid to see a chiropractor?
There are many! Including:
Neck/Low Back/Joint Pain
General Aches + Pains
General Adjustments to Support Well-Being
What do I need to do next?
Book a visit online! We can't wait to see you!
We require a parent/guardian present at the initial evaluation if under 18
TOP 10 REASONS PARENTS TAKE THEIR CHILD TO A CHIROPRACTOR
1. To Maximize and Increase their Child's Brain and Nerve Development
2. To Enhance their Child's Overall Well-Being
3., To Strengthen Immunity and Reduce the Incidence of Colds, Ear-Aches, and General Illnesses
4. To Help with Colic/Irritable Baby Syndrome
5. To Help with Asthma, Breathing Difficulties, and Allergies
6. To Improve Spinal Posture
7. To Improve their Child's Ability to Concentrate
8. To Assist with Behavioral Disorders and Offer Greater Emotional Well-Being
9. To Help Alleviate Bed Wetting and Digestive Problems
10. To Assist with Sleep Issues
- Well Adjusted Babies by Dr. Jennifer Barham-Floreani
Dr. McKenzie Bayless is Webster Certified with advanced pediatric training. She is also a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA).
She is also certified in Functional Medicine, and would love to discuss your child's nutrition, lifestyle, habits, and more!
Dr. Sean Beal has a 3 year old daughter, that he has been adjusting since she was born.
He would love to treat your kiddos!